App testing is one of the many ways to earn money online. If you have come across with AppCoiner and would like to find out if it’s a scam or legit, then you are on the right page.
Would you believe that with AppCoiner, you can make a stable income by testing and reviewing Mobile Apps? This is what this program wants you to believe. Is this true? If you want to find out what they’re hiding, continue reading my review.
Welcome to my “AppCoiner Review: Can you really make money with this?”
AppCoiner Review: Can You Really Make Money With This?
- 1 AppCoinerReview Summary:
- 2 What is AppCoiner?
- 3 How Does It Work?
- 4 How Much Can You Earn?
- 5 PROS
- 6 CONS
- 7 Verdict & Final Thoughts…
- 8 Other Options
- 9 amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit0"; amzn_assoc_search_bar = "true"; amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "chedau-20"; amzn_assoc_ad_mode = "manual"; amzn_assoc_ad_type = "smart"; amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon"; amzn_assoc_region = "US"; amzn_assoc_title = "My Amazon Picks"; amzn_assoc_linkid = "841f0395cd951d7b6afc862934d5aa10"; amzn_assoc_asins = "B01CV9G1BO,B00IOTZGOE,B073YHNPC6,B071WLXKB2,B015WXL0C6,B00VQR7MVQ,B0713V8QWG,B07895T7BW";
- AppCoinerReview Summary
- What is AppCoiner?
- How Does It Work?
- How Much Can You Earn?
- Verdict & Final Thoughts
- Other Options
Still Can’t Figure Out How To Earn Money Online?
Click The Button Below And Get My Free Guide.
Product Type: App Testing
Price: $27 + $9.99 upsell
Best For: The owner & Experienced affiliate marketer
What is AppCoiner?
AppCoiner is a digital platform built in 2014with the purpose of connecting App Developers who want to get more attention for their apps with app users who want to get paid to test and review new apps.
Needless to say, mobile apps are extremely popular nowadays and it constantly growing fast.
Let’s see a short statistics from App Store. In 2009, Apple reported a cumulation 1 billion downloads from App Store and as of September 2016, there were an estimated 140 billion downloads made worldwide.
As of January 2017, there are around 2.2 million apps available on App Store. The most popular Apple App Store categories as of March 2017 are games with a 25.04 percent share.
Since the App market is very competitive, it’s definitely hard for new Apps to stand out from the crowd and become popular. That’s basically the AppCoiner’s concept. AppCoiner created this digital platform to help App Developers get more reviews and help users to earn coins at the same time.
That’s why AppCoiner needs App reviews – it gives the opportunity to create a “bridge” between both parties – the App developers and the users. It’s basically a win-win deal.
How Does It Work?
AppCoiner works in four steps:
1. Join AppCoiner.com
To join AppCoiner, you need to pay a one-time investment of $27 to get access to their database. The database will show you which Apps for testing and ready to pay money.
According to the support team, the $27 investment is required to cover the cost of website hosting, maintenance, salaries to moderators and other expenses.
Once you signup, you will get unique login details, which you’ll have to use in writing and submitting your app reviews.
2. Choose App To Review
There a large number of Apps for Android and iOS. Choosing an App from experienced developers is one of the important things you need to remember because of their great updates and bug protection is highly maintained.
When you choose an App for your review, you’ll get a unique link that is connected with App but it is basically an affiliate link. You will get paid anytime someone downloads and makes a purchase from an in-store item.
3. Write your review
Once you downloaded an app and tested it, you need to write an honest review. Before writing your review you have to log in with user details you get in your email when you signed up.
Make sure that your reviews contain no grammar mistake if you want your review to get approved without any delay.
4. Get Paid
You will get paid when someone downloads an app from your review and make a purchase of an in-store item.
How Much Can You Earn?
AppCoin wants you to believe that earning money is as easy as just: Choosing an App from their database and test it on your own phone or table; Writing your honest review; and Get paid (the more Apps you review, the more money you earn).
They even promise that you can expect to earn around $15 to $25 per review. However, making money by reviewing Apps is not that easy as it seems.
Many people think that all they that all they have to do is to download, test, write a review and get paid after you login to AppCoiner members area.
In reality, you will only get paid if someone downloads an App from your review and buys an in-store item. So, you don’t honestly have an idea of how much you’ll be earning.
- Unlike some paid survey sites, AppCoin is Open to People from All Over the World
- Easy to Use Platform.
- 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Good Way to Get Experience New Apps
- Good extra income source for an experienced affiliate marketer
- Unrealistic Earning Promises
- Misleading Sales Technique
- Too difficult for Beginners
- You need to build your own website
- You need to understand and apply the concept of affiliate marketing – it takes time.
- $27 one time payment is relatively expensive – some paid survey sites are free.
Verdict & Final Thoughts…
So, is AppCoiner a Scam? No, this program is legit. However, AppCoiner has too many holes in its program for me to recommend it to anyone who wants to earn money online.
This program is definitely NOT for newbies as it requires more advanced knowledge about the concept of affiliate marketing as well as on how you create and manage your own website.
AppCoiner is more suitable for experienced affiliate marketer for leveraging extra income.
So, can you really make money with AppCoiner? No, if you are a newbie and yes if you are an experienced affiliate marketer. AppCoiner is a very shady platform and you definitely can’t make the amount of money they suggest so easily.
These are actually the real steps in order to make money with AppCoiner:
- Build up an AppCoiner review website
- Choose Apps to review
- Write your reviews on your website
- Get your App affiliate link from AppCoiner
- Attach your affiliate link to your reviews
- Get people to read your website (generate traffic)
- Make money only when someone makes purchase the App from your affiliate link
And yes, the more reviews you make the more money you can earn. So you need to make hundreds of them on your website.
Don’t forget to check my list of legit ways of earning money online for other options.
Blogging and affiliate marketing is a type of business that has made many people a huge fortune. While many others are earning around $10,000/month and this is what I’m doing.
There many reasons why you should use this concept to earn a full-time income from home. And these were my reasons when I started with this business.
- I can sell any product I want
- The simplest and easiest concept for online business
- Sure success as long as you keep going
- Unlimited earning potential
- No face-to-face or direct selling
- No face-to-face rejection
- No networking
- No recruitment
- No inventory
- No administrative work
- Very low investment
- I can work entire just with my laptop and internet.
- I am my own boss
- Scam protected
- I can earn Passive Income online!
So, if you hate product demonstration or presentation, public speaking and certainly not a fan of recruiting your families and friends just to earn, then this is the best business for you.
I’m looking forward to seeing you and guiding you in this awesome community. See you on the inside.
This is the end of my “ AppCoiner Review: Can you really make money with this?”
If you have any thought or question, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment below. Good luck with your journey to financial freedom online. God bless!