Have you heard about Bluehost.com? Bluehost is one of the popular web hosting companies because of its most affordable plans.
But how reliable is Bluehost? Does it worth a try? Let’s find out with this comprehensive review I’ve made for you.
Web hosting is one of the necessary services you to have when you own online business. So, make sure you have the most reliable, fastest and the one which offers the best of the best features for web hosting.
Let’s start right away…
Bluehost.com Review: Does It Worth A Try?
- 1 What is Bluehost.com?
- 2 Bluehost.com’s Hosting Plans
- 3 Bluehost.com’s Shared Hosting Plans
- 4 Bluehost.com’s WordPress Hosting Plans
- 5 Bluehost.com’s VPS Hosting Plans
- 6 Bluehost.com’s Cloud Hosting
- 7 Bluehost.com’s Dedicated Hosting Plan
- 8 Bluehost.com’s Reseller Hosting
- 9 What I Love About Bluehost.com
- 10 Things I Don’t Like About Bluehost.com (CONS)
- 11 Final Thoughts…
Bluehost Review Summary:
Founder: Matt Heaton and Danny Ashworth
Product Type: Web hosting services
Price: $3.95- $199.99/month (Lower during promo period)
Best For: Everyone with an online business.
What is Bluehost.com?
Bluehost.com is one of the web hosting companies you can find online, which is founded by Matt Heaton and Danny Ashworth in Provo, Utah in 1966. They have a staff of more than 750 people working around the clock to ensure the highest quality of service possible.
Bluehost has been providing hosting solutions since 2003 and the company’s passion for innovation has benefited their valued customers.
Bluehost is currently responsible for hosting more than 2 million websites around the world. It is one of the most popular and least expensive shared hosting services available today.
As one of the most popular hosting companies nowadays, their team has grown expansively to support the growing demand for their services. They offer 24/7 live support for both shoppers and customers.
In addition, Bluehost is part of the Endurance International Group, which is a parent company that provides tools for hosting, marketing, and web design to over 5 million small businesses all over the world. Some of the popular partners of the Endurance International Group are HostGator, BigRock, Domain.com, and Constant Contact.
Bluehost.com’s Hosting Plans
There are 3 different major featured hosting plans within Bluehost.com. (see more hosting plans below)
Shared Hosting Plan is the most affordable and popular plan for NEW websites or blogs. IIt has easy to use customer dashboard and Fully managed solution.
VPS Hosting Plan is great for websites or blogs with high traffic. It has fully scalable with on-demand resources and full root access for additional control.
Dedicated Hosting Plan is highly recommended for existing websites with higher traffic. It is suitable for websites with resource-intensive needs. This is ultimate in security and performance.
Shared Hosting Plan is indeed the most popular plan for new websites and blogs. There are 4 different plans for the shared hosting within Bluehost.com: Basic, Plus, Choice Plus and Go Pro. Take a look at the table below.
The Choice Plus is the most recommend for the Shared hosting plan because it offers a lot of advantages such as codeGuard, $200 marketing offers and unlimited parked domains, subdomains, email accounts, and email storage. Notice that the subscription plans for Plus and Plus Choice are the just $5.95/month.
Getting started is so easy. Here’s a short training video for launching a WordPress website with Bluehost.
Bluehost.com’s WordPress Hosting Plans
WordPress hosting service has an all-in-one marketing center, SEO, email marking, social media tools and has optimized performance for blazing site speeds.
WordPress Hosting has 3 types of plans:
Blue – $19.95 per month
Grow – $29.95 per month (recommended)
Scale – $49.95 per month
Bluehost.com’s VPS Hosting Plans
The Virtual Private Servers (VPS) are built from the ground using all SSD storage. You can enjoy increased power, flexibility, and control for your websites.
There are 3 types of Next-Gen VPS Hosting Plans:
Standard – $19.99 per month
Enhanced – $29.99 per month (recommended)
Ultimate – $59.99 per month
The versatility of virtual private Servers (VPS) – See a short video below.
Bluehost.com’s Cloud Hosting
Cloud Hosting Plan is the newest hosting solution that is powerful, affordable, and easier than ever. This hosting plan comes with great features such as simple billing, data mirroring, integrated caching, intuitive dashboard, resource monitoring, fully managed by experts, instant scaling and automatic failover.
Click the image below to read more or get started with Bluehost.
Cloud hosting comes with 3 different hosting plans as follows:
Starter – $6.95 per month
Performance – $8.95 per month (Recommended)
Business Pro – $15.95 per month
Bluehost.com’s Dedicated Hosting Plan
The dedicated hosting plan is for you when you want the ultimate service in website performance, security, and control. The ultimate performance features include extreme speed, fast provisioning, RAID storage, storage upgrades, root access, and dedicated support.
Standard – $79.99 per month
Enhanced – $99.99 per month (Recommended)
Premium – $119.99 per month
Bluehost.com’s Reseller Hosting
Reseller hosting is powered by ResellerClub. This plan is an exclusive 35% offer for Bluehost customers: Use promo code RH35 for 35% discount.
What I Love About Bluehost.com
1. Impressive Customer Support Team and Resources
- Specialized support assistants team
- The expert WordPress support team
- 24/7 customer support
- Email support
- Phone support
- Live chat support
- All plan has access to the customer support team
Bluehost makes it an ease to set up your website and manage it. The enhanced control panel (cPanel interface) is just about as simple as web hosting can get. All you’ve got to do is click on the icons and get to work.
You can take care of everything with your websites and email addresses in just one central location. You can also customize the layout of the control panel according to your needs. That way you easily can get quick access to your favorite features.
3. Money Back Guarantee
All Bluehost.com’s hosting plans are covered with a 30-day money back guarantee, which means if you cancel within the first 30 days, you will get a full refund.
However, if you cancel within 30 days and your plan includes a free domain, Bluehost.com will deduct a non-refundable domain fee of $15.99 from your total refund. This not only covers their costs, but they ensure that you won’t lose your domain name. Fair enough.
You may transfer your domain to another registrar or simply point it elsewhere at your convenience. Please take note take newly registered domains cannot be transferred to another registrar during the first 60 days of the registration period. You still retain ownership of your domain until the end of its registration period unless you renew it.
4. And Many Other Great Things About Bluehost.com (PROS)
- Almost all plans include unlimited disk storage, domain hosting, email addresses, and bandwidth.
- A FREE domain name for a year included with your purchase.
- The enhanced cPanel is absolutely easy to use and offers fast access to features.
- The security features are excellent.
- Numerous databases are available, including MySQL, PostgreSQL, CGI-BIN, PHP, Python, Perl, Ruby on Rails, and much more.
- Numerous FREE website scripts are available, including social networking scripts, blog support, mailing lists, message forums, Joomla and Drupal and Tikiwiki.
- eCommerce features are GREAT with multiple shopping carts available and SSL security.
- Integrate with CloudFlare, and you’ll get even better performance.
- The WordPress hosting on Bluehost is considered to be top-notch.
Things I Don’t Like About Bluehost.com (CONS)
- Despite many useful add-ons available, unfortunately, you need to install many of them to get the full functionality you need.
- Bluehost up-sell can get to be annoying if you are on a tight budget.
- Despite WordPress plan’s great features, the subscription is quite more expensive compared to plans offered by many competitors.
- The $3.95 per month price only comes with 36-month Plan (But $4.95/mo is Still Cheap) Note that this price can be lower during other promo periods.
- Their Customer Support is FAST but Could be More Knowledgeable.
- They charge a ‘migration fee’ of $149.99″ to do something that most provide free. And they will not transfer more than 5 sites and 20 email accounts.
So, is Bluehost.com worth a try? Yes, definitely. Bluehost is highly recommended for new websites and blogs because of its most affordable shared hosting. However, the hosting plans can be expensive if you have a tight budget.
Bluehost.com should be on your list if you’ve got a WordPress site or planning to have one. There are online 3 web hosting companies, which are recommended by WordPress.org and Bluehost is number 1. That recommendation is due to an optimal environment for WordPress, compared to the minimum requirements at the majority of hosts. Plus, it’s due to their savvy in-house team of WordPress experts.
I hope this Bluehost.com review has given you an insight with all features you can enjoy with its wide ranged of hosting plans.
I’m looking forward to seeing you and guiding you in this awesome community. See you on the other side.
If you have any thought or question, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment below. Good luck with your journey to financial freedom online. God bless!