Welcome to My “CB Passive Income Review: Scam? (Must Read)”. Today, I came across to this money making program and I decided to make a review of it. Of course, this is one of the things I love doing with my business – researching about online opportunities that can potentially create more passive income or exposed scams to help people avoid them.
So, I made my thorough research about this program. And If you are wondering if this program is legit or not, then read on.
CB Passive Income is one of the popular money making programs in ClickBank Marketplace. The main key here is that you will be selling or rather promoting products from Clickbank. That’s probably where the name derived from.
This program uses affiliate marketing as its main concept but what’s more interesting with it is that it claims that you can earn passive income lifetime and you don’t have to do anything. The creator promises to do everything for you. Hmmm. that’s sound scammy for me – it sounds too good to be true.
And as a rule of thumb, when it sounds too good to be true, then do more intensive research. Don’t just dive into any shining object online to avoid scams.
So, at first, I was thinking at this program would probably a scam. However, I found out a lot more things about this program that has proved my first impression wrong.
Oh, before I start my own review, let me tell you first that during my research I have come across several reviews. Many were claiming that CB Passive Income is a scam and I also found several reviews stating that it is legit.
So, let’s find out the truth about CB Passive Income.
CB Passive Income Review: Scam? (Must Read)
- CB Passive Income Review Summary
- What is CB Passive Income?
- The Products & Services
- Verdict & Final Thoughts…
CB Passive Income Review Summary:
Website: cbpassiveincome.com (check it here)
Founder: Patric Chan
Product Type: Affiliate marketing system
Price: $47/month or $467 one time during the launching
Best For: beginner and intermediate
What is CB Passive Income?
CB Passive Income is an affiliate marketing system which promises to help beginners to make money with Clickbank as affiliate marketers. This program is already the third version on the market which is called CB Passive Income 5.0. The first version was from 2013.
This program is created by Patric Chan from Malaysia. He is an internet marketer that promises to do the work for you automatically with his system.
With CB Passive Income 3 simple steps, Chan promises that you can start generating income from your CB Passive income business. What are these 3 steps?
- You log in to the CB Passive Income Dashboard and insert your ClickBank ID. This way, you’ll earn 100% of the commissions from Chan’s email promotion effort
- You choose which one of Chan’s pages you would want to clone
- You Go through Chan’s training on how to promote their new online business – how to start getting traffic
Unfortunately, it’s not that easy as just 1, 2, 3 steps.
If it’s that easy, then everyone would have gotten a piece of CB Passive Income. Believe me, affiliate marketing is the simplest and easiest way to make money online but it does require hard work, determination, and perseverance. It is not just 1,2,3 steps and money in. It takes ways more than that. If you want to know how affiliate marketing really works the check out my top recommended program for affiliate marketing.
The Products & Services
The bonus with the new 5.0 version:
Bonus #1: Insider Tools & Training Membership Worth $20/Month
Bonus #2: 15 Months of Fast Cash Series Archive Worth $705
Bonus #3: The 3-Month Traffic To Income Masterclass Worth $997
Products you’ll be getting:
1. Your Own Clone “Secret Web Page”
2. Valuable Products To Give Away (automated)
3. An Income Stream from The System
4. A LIFETIME Commission
5. A Solid Internet Business
6. Access To Chan’s Promotion Training Courses
7. LIVE Monthly Q&A Training Calls With Chan
You will get all of these for $47 per month or $497 one time lifetime plan.
Wondering Which Is The Best Affiliate Marketing Program Ever?
Click The Button Below. Start for FREE!
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Reputable owner/creator
- Beginner friendly
- Easy-to-use platform
- Upsells for the autoresponder, automated chatbox and for receiving emails from Chan about other online opportunities.
- You don’t have control over your list.
- You won’t learn the real concept of affiliate marketing.
- You don’t really know what kind of emails or products you will be sent to your list.
- You won’t be able to see statistics or customize the website they provide.
- You won’t be able to see what products are being sold.
- If you don’t know how or where to promote the product links, you may not make much money with CB Passive Income.
- $47 per month or $ 497-lifetime plan can be pricey for someone with limited resources.
- Videos and information can easily found on youtube. See the list below:
Verdict & Final Thoughts…
So, is CB Passive Income a Scam? No. This program is legit but it has too many holes for me to recommend it.
CB Passive Income uses the affiliate marketing concept. However, this is quite a change from most other money generation systems out there in such a way that the control is taken from you and leaves you out what you’d learn about internet marketing in general with other systems.
As a complete beginner in the field of internet marketing, you will be uncertain of how to understand niches, mailing lists function, or how the commission structure works and which Clickbank products to promote.
The big problem with one push button systems for beginners like this CB Passive Income is that the beginner is most likely to fail because they know next to nothing about where to go when the system fails them. And so they will think that the system is a scam because they don’t really understand how it works behind automation.
This thing called lead generation is not an easy thing to do, especially for a beginner. Generating traffic is absolutely challenging enough for the experienced marketer as it is.
CB Passive Income is an interesting product, and its creator has a decent reputation in the field. However, as I mentioned earlier, there are too many holes in this system for affiliate marketing business.
I have tried autopilots and automation program in my earlier years as an online entrepreneur. Most of the one-click button or automation programs like CB Passive Income don’t work for everyone especially those whose lack of understanding about the process and the business itself as a whole.
Affiliate marketing is a type of business that has made many people a huge fortune from internet marketing. While many others are earning around $10,000/month and this is what I’m doing. There many reasons why you should use this concept to earn a full-time income from home. And these were my reasons when I started with this business.
- I can sell any product I want
- The simplest and easiest concept for online business
- Sure success as long as you keep going
- Unlimited earning potential
- No face-to-face or direct selling
- No face-to-face rejection
- No networking
- No recruitment
- No inventory
- No administrative work
- Very low investment
- I can work entire just with my laptop and internet.
- I am my own boss
- Scam protected
- I can earn Passive Income online!
So, if you hate product demonstration or presentation, public speaking and certainly not a fan of recruiting your families and friends just to earn, then this is the best business for you.
Start your affiliate marketing business now.
Earn while learn and build your passive income online.
I’m looking forward to seeing you and guiding you in this awesome community. See you on the inside.
I hope this CB Passive Income Review: Scam? (Must Read) has enlightened you on whether it’s a legit or scam. If you have any thought or more questions, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment below. Good luck with your journey to financial freedom online. God bless!