GetResponse Ultimate Review: Exclusive Features No Other Has
- 1 GetResponse Ultimate Review: Exclusive Features No Other Has
GetResponse Ultimate Review: Exclusive Features No Other Has
E-mail marketing is one of the most stable and reliable marketing strategies for all businesses with online visibility.
However, building an e-mail list requires permission from the target customers to be included on their list. Otherwise, you will be considered as a spammer if don’t follow the online anti-spam policy.
Are ready to build your e-mail list for your business to increase sales?
Then, you definitely need a great tool for that – GetResponse could be the best choice.
Welcome to today’s topic “GetResponse Ultimate Review: Exclusive Features No Other Has”.
- GetResponse Overview
- What is GetResponse?
- GetResponse’s Features
- Customer Service & Support
- GetResponse List Building Program
- Verdict & Final Thoughts
- Start Your Own Online Busines
CEO & Founder: Simon Grabowski
Product Type: Autoresponder for e-mail marketing
Price: $15 + Upsells (See the pricing below)
Best For: All Level
Do you need a solid foundation in building an online business?
What is GetResponse?
GetResponse is one of the huge and popular online marketing platforms you can find on the web. It’s a complete all-in-one online marketing solution that helps business owners to build permission-based mailing lists and to maximize sales.
GetResponse was founder by its own CEO Simon Grabowski back in 1999 with only $200 in the capital while he was still in college.
Today, GetResponse servers more than 350,000 active users from 182 countries around the world. It engages more than 1 billion subscribers every single month and delivers 10 billion permission-based emails a year with an average deliverability rate of 99.3 %.
GetResponse has a very long list of amazing features. But what makes it competitive among another is that they have some features that others don’t offer, such as the webinar and landing page.
Here’s what you can get when you sign up with GetResponse:
- Automated Email Responses
- Building and Personalizing Emails
- Sending Outbound Emails
- Manage Email Deliverability
- Mobile Optimized
- A/B Testing
- Dynamic Content
- Landing Pages and Forms
- Search Tracking and Optimization
- CRM Lead Integration
- Automated Alerts and Tasks
- Online Behavior Tracking
- Lead Nurturing
- Lead Scoring and Grading
- Data Quality Management
- Marketing Lead Database
- Event / Webinar Marketing
- Program Management
- Social Ads
- Social Sharing
- Social Campaigns
- Social Engagement
- Social Listening
Reporting & Analytics
- Basic Reporting
- Revenue Analytics
- ROI Analytics
- Web Analytics
- SEO / Keyword Analytics
- Sandbox / Test Environments
- Workflow Capability
- The user, Role, and Access Management
- Performance and Reliability
- Output Document Generation
- Data Import & Export Tools
- Integration APIs
- A breadth of Partner Applications
And a lot more.
Customer Service & Support
GetResponse has very good customer service and contact possibilities. They have an award-winning Customer Service Team ready to help all the time with the following:
- First ESP to provide 24/7 Live Chat including weekends.
- Email support with 7 languages
- Helpful tutorials and FAQs
- 8 physical locations in:
- Gdańsk, Poland (HQ)
- Warsaw Poland
- Halifax, Canada
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Bonton, USA
- Wilmington, USA
- Moscow, Russia
- São Paulo, Brazil
I have tried to contact the customer service via Live Chat twice, and I can tell that they respond instantly. And they are real people and not a chatbot which many websites use more and more nowadays.
GetResponse List Building Program
GetResponse offers a 60-day list building program for all paid members. The program has an everyday task and lesson that you need to do in order to build your list quickly.
They claim that this can generate 10,000 email list within just 90 days. So, better check it out.
The training includes:
- Fundamentals: the dos and one (big!) don’t of list building
- Lead magnets and how to create them
- Customize your confirmation and welcome emails
- Use landing pages to increase your signups
- Add a signup form to your Facebook page and email signature
- How to produce video marketing content for social media
- Customize your site’s 404 and thank you pages
- Find and follow influential sites in your industry
- Set up a CRM pipeline to optimize your customer targeting
- How to create a webinar
And literally up to 60 days effective tasks – read more here.
Still Can’t Figure Out How To Earn Money Online?
Click The Button Below And Find Out The World’s Best Program.
GetResponse offers a 30-day free trial so you can find out it’s something for you. As a trial member, you will get access to almost everything except for the training program.
The paid members have different options for subscription plans which prices vary accordingly.
Email Subscription Plan
- 1-1,000 subscribers: $15 per month
- 1,001-2,500 subscribers: $25 per month
- 2,501 to 5,000 subscribers: $45 per month
- 5,001 to 10,000 subscribers: $65 per month
- 10,001 to 25,000 subscriber: $145 per month
- 25,001 to 50,000 subscribers: $250 per month
- 50,001 to 100,000 subscribers: $450 per month
Pro Subscription Plan 1-5000 subscribers: $39 per month
Max Subscription Plan 10000 subscribers: $165 per month
Enterprise Subscription Plan 100,000+ subscribers: $1,199 per month
Prices for Pro and Max plan inscreases accordingly like the “Email” subscription plan.
These are the difference between the 4 subscription plans:
- A free, full-featured 30-day trial
- Google Analytics integration
- Third-party contact import integration
- Easy-to-use tracking tool
- Option to freeze accounts
- Unlimited messages
- Landing page available
- Webinar function available
- No refunds (even on annual plans)
- Sign-up glitches
- Can’t view individual subscriber proles
Verdict & Final Thoughts
So, is GetResponse worth your business? Yes, it is.
GetResponse is highly recommended. It is an easy-to-use email marketing service with good third-party contact integration, solid support, and a variety of advanced features that you can try for free.
Landing pages and webinar features are not always offered from their competitors such as Aweber, MailChimp, Sumo etc.
They also have very competitive prices and cheaper among other autoresponder tools and online marketing platforms.
Start Your Own Online Business
I love working for my own business from home. Affiliate marketing is a type of business that has made many people a huge fortune while others are just earning around $10,000/month and this is what I’m doing and I love it.
See here how I make up to $1,174.09 per day doing product reviews basically like this one.
There are many reasons why you should use this concept to earn a full-time income from home. And these were my reasons when I started with this business.
- I can sell any product I want
- The simplest and easiest concept for online business
- Sure success as long as you keep going
- Unlimited earning potential
- No face-to-face or direct selling
- No face-to-face rejection
- No networking
- No recruitment
- No inventory
- No administrative work
- Very low investment
- I can work entire just with my laptop and internet.
- I am my own boss
- Scam protected
- I can earn Passive Income online!
So, if you hate product demonstration or presentation, public speaking and certainly not a fan of recruiting your families and friends just to earn, then this is the best business for you.
Start your affiliate marketing business now.
Earn while learn and build your passive income online.
I’m looking forward to seeing you and guiding you in this awesome community. See you on the inside.
This is the end of my “GetResponse Ultimate Review: Exclusive Features No Other Has”. I hope you have learned more about this product/opportunity.
If you have any thought or question, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment below. Good luck with your journey to financial freedom online. God bless!