Not all MLM businesses are scams. In fact, there are a lot of legitimate MLMs that have been operating for decades now.
Unfortunately, there have been and are still a lot of pyramid schemes or “illegal MLM-like systems”, that scammed innocent people and ripped off their hard-earned money.
If you came across The doTerra Business Opportunity and still confused whether you should join or not, then you’re at the right place.
First of all, I want to congratulate you for doing your research before diving into any business as this is how you can protect yourself from online scams.
I can imagine you have a lot of important questions right now about doTerra Business and I want to answer those questions for you. I’m sure you will definitely know if you should join this company or not even before you finish reading this review.
Is doTerra A Scam? Is doTerra An MLM Business? Is doTerra a Pyramid Scheme?
How To Earn Full-Time Income With doTerra?
And a lot more.
So, let’s get started…
Is doTerra An MLM Scam? [Worth To Know Before Joining]
- 1 doTERRA Reviews: Summary
- 2 What Is doTERRA?
- 3 doTERRA Reviews: Product Lines
- 4 Wholesale Customers Vs. Wellness Advocate
- 5 How To Earn A Full-Time Income With doTERRA?
- 6 Why Is Earning A Full-Time Income With an MLM Business Too Hard?
- 6.1 Okay. Let’s do the math. Without recruiting it’s nearly impossible to earn a full-time income.
- 6.2 So, let’s say your desired full-time income is equivalent to a decent $5,000 a month. If you are a distributor that earns 25% on your personal sales on retail price, then you need to sell $20,000 worth of products every single month.
- 7 Personal Experience With MLM Businesses
- 8 Only 1% Make Money With MLM Business
- 9 Pros And Cons Of doTERRA
- 10 Here’s A Better Way To Make Money
Table of Content
doTERRA Reviews: Summary
Company Name: doTERRA
Joining Price: $35 Sign up fee + $25 annual membership fee. Or Buy a Home Essentials Enrollment Kit for $275
Summary: doTerra is a multilevel marketing (MLM) business and good company with great products. But, you should NOT join if you really want a profitable home-based business.
Multilevel Marketing (MLM) businesses have a very low success rate of only 1%. This basically means that 99% of all who join an MLM business lose money. And yes, doTERRA is not exempted.
If you are interested in a home-based or online business, then you need to check out Wealthy Affiliate. This is the single best place to learn how building a profitable online business really works. This is also where I gained all my online business skills and learned how to earn up to $1,174.09 in one day.
The best part? It’s free to try! Click below to learn more: