Influencer Marketing is one of the newest and popular types of online marketing.
Bloggers and social media influencers are leveraging from influencer marketing by collaborating with small and large companies.
Welcome to my topic today ” Why Use Influencer Marketing? [Bloggers’ Best Friend]”.
- What is Influencer Marketing?
- Why Are Influencers Effective for Content Marketing?
- Why Become An Influencer?
- Influencer’s Media Kit And Rate Card
- Important Things To Remember As An Influencer
- Statistics Prove The Profitability In This Business
- Final Thoughts
Why Use Influencer Marketing? [Bloggers’ Best Friend]
What is Influencer Marketing?
Influencer marketing is all about marketing products and services to those who have a sway over the things that other people buy.
This market influence is based on an individual’s expertise, popularity, or reputation. Influence can come from a wide range of places.
“Everyone is influential about something”
Any person, group, brand, or place could potentially be an influencer.
Influencers, unlike celebrities, can be anywhere. They can be just anyone.
Celebrities are often used to market products because of their popularity and degree of public trust. This is the most popular method of influencer marketing during the old days.
Nowadays, bloggers have become popular and important influencers because of their authenticity and loyal followers on social media. When bloggers recommend a product, they seem to be more trustworthy than traditional advertising.
That being said, small and big companies are now tieing up with bloggers so they can avoid much of cynicism and skepticism that is directed at straight forward marketing messages.
What makes this marketing form unique is that it appeals to the needs of the influencers rather than the customers. Companies must engage with influencers with open and organic relationships so the influencer will endorse their products.
These are some of the popular brands who leverage from influencer marketing.
The main core of influencer marketing is about brands engaging and developing relationships with individuals that have relevant topical reach and resonance amongst a community that aligns with goals of the brand.
The monetization key for brand and influencer relationship is content. As soon as a company works with credible influencers to co-create content, the authority and credibility the influencer has built with their audience become available to the brand through the collaboration.
Any kind of virtually public marketing content that a brand creates can include relevant influencers.
Why Are Influencers Effective for Content Marketing?
The formal marketing messages and advertising have become cold in the heart of the consumers. Their trust in information from peers, social network connections and industry experts has increased drastically.
By collaborating with influencers on content to achieve mutually beneficial goals, brands can achieve multiple business objectives including:
- It creates valuable relationships with influencers to promote, endorse and advocate for the brand
- It creates more, high-quality content for marketing through influencer partnerships
- It increases brand thought leadership through connections to industry influencers
- It reaches new communities of buyers and even more targeted niche influencers
Get Your Formal Online Entrepreneur Certification To Ensure Your Success
Why Become An Influencer?
According to the Word Of Mouth Marketing Association (http://womma.org/), brands are mentioned around 3.3 billion times every single day just in America alone.
People are talking about everything from snack foods to industrial machinery. Any business, regardless of the industry they are in, can benefit from creating a conversation around their products.
And as an influencer, you can monetize and earn a decent amount of money by promoting these products.
Basically, you can earn money through sponsored posts or affiliate marketing. These are some of the things that you’ll be doing:
- Small business can enjoy inexpensive online marketing strategies by connecting with influencers.
- Businesses, like new restaurants, can encourage you to write reviews online.
- You can set up a helpful blog – in any niche to influence a target market.
- Larger companies develop comprehensive influencer marketing strategies.
- Companies could sponsor free sample products for product reviews
- Companies could compensate you for writing or endorsing their products and services.
- You can use affiliate marketing to monetize your contents.
Influencer’s Media Kit And Rate Card
These are one of the most important things to have as an influencer. This is what you will be going to present to your target or prospect clients/companies.
Make sure to have it ready at all times. Watch the video below and learn on how to make a professional Influencer Media Kit & Rate Card.
Important Things To Remember As An Influencer
Carefully consider your approach in working with influencer marketing
- Be organized. Make sure you have an Influencer Media Kit and Rate Card. See the video above.
- Be patient and be human – people talking to people, not companies talking to companies.
Develop a schedule
- Do you prefer monthly/quarterly/biannual calls or newsletters from the company?
- Make sure you are updated with the company’s PR releases, such as product release etc.
- Some companies, prefer a face-to-face meeting. So, be prepared for that.
Statistics Prove The Profitability In This Business
In May 2016, Twitter research reveals that nearly 40% of Twitter users say they’ve made a purchase as a direct result of a Tweet from an influencer.
On YouTube, 6 in 10 subscribers say that they would follow advice on what to buy from the channel’s influencers.
Other research shows that 57% of all internet users over 16 have made a purchase based solely on an online influencer recommendation. This grows to 69% of millennials report buying products that influencers recommend.
Influencers of all kinds play a growing role in affecting a consumer’s decision, and it’s important to better understand the influence difference and its potential impact in your content marketing program.
Get Your Formal Online Entrepreneur Certification To Ensure Your Success
Influencer Marketing is only growing as brands and shows positive results. Take into account that Instagram influencer marketing alone is expected to reach $2 billion by 2019. As those numbers increase across platforms, the expectations put upon content marketing teams by upper management.
Influencer marketing is truly a blogger’s best friend. Being a blogger and influencer at the same time, it will enable you to take part in this billion dollars online marketing industry through content marketing. Are you ready?
I love working with this business from home. This type of business has made many people a huge fortune. While some are earning around $10,000/month and this is what I’m doing. What’s this business? It’s a simple Affiliate Marketing! Affiliate marketing is one of the simplest ways to earn money as an influencer. So, this is something you shouldn’t really miss.
Still Can’t Figure Out How To Earn Money Online?
Click Below And Get My FREE Guide To A Successful Online Business
There many reasons why you should use this concept to earn a full-time income from home. And these were my reasons when I started with this business.
- I can sell any product I want on the internet
- Unlimited earning potential
- No face-to-face or direct selling
- No face-to-face rejection
- No networking
- No recruitment
- No inventory
- No administrative work
- Very low investment
- I can work entire just with my laptop and internet.
- I am my own boss.
- Scam protected
- I can earn Passive Income online!
So, if you hate product demonstration or presentation, public speaking and certainly not a fan of recruiting your families and friends just to earn, then this is the best business for you.
I’m looking forward to seeing you and guiding you in this awesome community. See you on the other side.
If you have any thought or more suggestions, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment below. Good luck with your journey to financial freedom online. God bless!