Welcome to today’s review:
Paid Social Media Jobs Reviews [Legit But Not Recommended]
“Paid Social Media Jobs”
Making money online has really become very popular. And yes you can really make money online if you know how to do it right.
I understand you’re here because you want to learn how to earn extra money online.
If you came across the Paid Social Media Jobs program, you probably want to know if this really can change your finances and your lifestyle.
But is Paid Social Media Jobs really a real deal?
Can this program really make you money every single week by doing simple social media jobs?
Is that really possible to make easy money by just hanging around Facebook and Twitter?
Is Paid Social Media Jobs just another scam around the web?
We’ll take up all those questions but let me congratulate you for doing your research before diving into any online opportunities as that’s how you can protect yourself from potential scams or garbage product around the web.
Before I start…
If you’re sick and tired of scams online, check out my #1 recommendation below and learn how making money online really works. It’s helped me earn up to $1,174.09 per day after 6 months:
(Get started free – No credit card required)
Paid Social Media Jobs Overview:
Product Name: Paid Social Media Jobs
Founder: Annie Jones
Product Type: Social Media Management Jobs
Price: $27 ($17 Downsell) + ($37 Upsell)
Best For: Expert Social Media Managers
What is Paid Social Media Jobs?
Paid Social Media Jobs is a program or a platform where you can get social media jobs.
It claims that you can earn easy money with just a little knowledge about social media for companies who need help with their social media such as:
- answering queries
- creating ads
- anything that can help make a business grow its social media following.
The training inside this program will help you how to jumpstart your career as a social media manager and help you find online clients as well.
Paid Social Medial Jobs: How Does It Work?
Once you sign up for this program, you will get access to their platform where you can see the training and the database of the companies that need help for their social media management task.
Here’s what you can see inside the platform:
As you can see in the right column, it has an “apply buttons” for each opportunity.
In order to increase your odds in getting accepted for the jobs, you will have to follow the training on how to make an impressive resume (CV) and a convincing application letter.
In other words, you will become a freelancer helping businesses manage their social media accounts and perform different social medial tasks such as:
- Posting on Facebook
- Setting up social media accounts (FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
- Replying to commenters & customers on FB page
- Getting more Likes/Followers/Subscribers…
Paid Social Media Jobs: The Platform
There are 4 Modules Plus the marketplace inside the Paid Social Media platform.
Module 1: Understanding Social Media Manager
This module is basically an introduction of:
- What is a social media manager?
- Why do you need to become a social media manager?
- And how to position yourself so that clients can trust you and hire you?
Module 2: How to Get Started as a Social Media Manager
- Importance of social media managers to the business/corporate world.
- How to get started as a social media manager, how to set up your social media accounts, etc.
Module 3: Finding Clients
- This module discusses more on what kind of clients are in need of social media managers, how to find them and how much you can expect to earn.
Module 4: Advanced Training
- Repeating the importance of social media manager which has already been mentioned in Module 1.
- Facebook marketing strategies which can be applied to helping clients.
- eBooks and blueprints which seem like Private Label Rights (PLR) type of content
- This a database where members can use to find social media jobs.
Pros & Cons
- Step-by-step training
- Legit Online Business Model
- 60-day Money Back Guarantee
- Unrealistic claims of an easy way to make money online as a social media manager.
- Pay and play- which means no trial period.
- Marketplace lacks interactivity like comments, reviews or ratings
Verdict & Final Thoughts
So, is Paid Social Media Jobs a Scam?
Paid Social Media Jobs is NOT a scam.
However, this type of program and the job types that are being promoted inside it are not going to build you a passive income stream. Doing social media management tasks is active “job” where you get paid per hour, per task or per contract.
On the other hand, if you really want to take this type of gigs or online jobs, Paid Social Media Jobs will not give you much training on the various social media marketing skills in its course.
That’s why it’s better to just search for social media jobs on Freelancing websites like Fiverr and Upwork. They’re even FREE to use, unlike the Paid Social Media Jobs.
So, this is not the real deal and it will not be going to help you the way it advertises. Why? It is just a database of the jobs you can apply. Which means you will not automatically get the jobs as you’ll be competing with other social media managers inside the platform.
CONCLUSION: Not Recommended
Before you leave…
If you’re sick and tired of scams online, check out my #1 recommendation below and learn how making money online really works. It’s helped me earn up to $1,174.09 per day after 6 months.
(Get started free – without credit card)
This is the end of today’s product review “Paid Social Media Jobs”. I hope you have learned a little bit more about this opportunity and can make a better decision whether or not this program can help you and your finances.
Have you tried Paid Social Media Jobs before? I would like to hear about your experience with it by writing them below.
Moreso, if you want me to do a product review of a particular online business, please send me a message and I will be more than happy to help you out.
Good luck with your journey to financial freedom online. God bless!