Welcome to today’s review:
Simple Sites Big Profits Reviews: Marcus Campbell Scam?
- 1 “Simple Sites Big Profits Reviews: Marcus Campbell Scam?”
- 2 Simple Sites Big Profits Overview:
- 3 What is Simple Sites Big Profits?
- 4 How Does It Work?
- 5 Why Do People Complain About Marcus Campbell’s System?
- 6 Simple Sites Big Profits’ Pricing
- 7 Verdict &Final Thoughts
“Simple Sites Big Profits Reviews: Marcus Campbell Scam?”
Have you heard about Marcus Campbell a.k.a. Affiliate Marketing Dude? Or his system called Simple Sites Big Profits? Or his campaigns of earning $137 per day using a three-page website?
You probably came across Marcus through OfferVault, Advert or by searching for training and opportunities for blogging business and affiliate marketing.
Wondering is if this is just another scam or a real training system that can earn you daily income through affiliate marketing?
Find out below.
Before I start…
If you’re sick and tired of scams online, check out my #1 recommendation below and learn how making money online really works. It’s helped me earn up to $1,174.09 per day after 6 months:
(Get started free – No credit card required)
Simple Sites Big Profits Overview:
Product Name: Marcus Campbell’s Simple Sites Big Profits
Founder: Marcus Campbell
Product Type: Affiliate Marketing Training
Price: $127, $197 or $247 One Time Payment + Upsells
Recommended: No (Find out below)
What is Simple Sites Big Profits?
Simple Sites Big Profits is founded by Marcus Campbell. It is a training platform that claims an earning of 137/day using simple 3-5 paged websites.
In order to earn money from simple sites, you need to use affiliate marketing, CPA and paid traffic.
If you’re a newbie, you probably think it’s possible. Well, it is. But in order to understand the process, you need to learn the process of each concept inside the whole system.
So, here you need to learn and master the following:
- Building website
- Learn affiliate marketing concept
- Cost Per Action (CPA)
- Traffic Generation
How Does It Work?
Build a Website
As soon as you sign up with Simple Sites Big Profits, you will be guided in setting your website up through BlueHost including installation of WordPress and related plugins.
This is the easiest part of all. Building a website is actually easy today, but creating contents even just a 3-5 pages ones can be challenging if you are a complete newbie and expecting a quick result.
Marcus knows that people can be lazy to learn all these stuff so he offers done-for-you websites as one of the upsells.
Unfortunately, there are several complaints about the delivery of the websites from the members who bought this ready-made solution.
Learn Affiliate Marketing
Having a simple site is just a beginning. Affiliate marketing is the easiest concept to monetize a website – I totally agree with that. However, you need to learn how it really works.
Affiliate marketing is when you put your affiliate link to your recommended products and you earn commissions if please buy this product through your affiliate links.
People think that affiliate marketing is simple but the truth is it can be complicated if you don’t know how to do it right. This makes it interesting why Marcus chose CPA tactic too.
Cost Per Action (CPA)
There are different methods that you can use in affiliate marketing.
8% of the affiliate marketing programs today utilize the Revenue-Sharing or Pay-Per-Sale (PPS) method.
19% of the affiliate programs apply the method of Cost-Per-Action (CPA).
And the rest (73%) programs use the other methods: Cost-Per-Click (CPC) or Cost-Per-Mille (CPM, cost per estimated 1000views).
Marcus’ system seems to be actually using all of the 3 methods.
PPC – The commission you will get by recommending a product.
CPA – The money you will get by driving leads to the website that offers commission. Leads are potential customers. You will get paid (normally $1-$3) if people fill up a form, i.e. name and email.
CPC – The paid traffic that you will be using with Simple Sites.
A 3-5 page website will likely not going to rank on search engines that’s why using this system need the paid traffic. Otherwise, it won’t work.
That is the main reason that Simple Sites Big Profits don’t actually focus on organic traffic. It teaches you how to leverage the paid traffic method. This also means that you need a budget for advertising fees which can be expensive. In most case, it is really expensive.
Simple Sites Big Profits will teach you how to leverage paid traffic using CPC.
This is how it works.
You need to find keywords that cost around 12-15 cents per click on AdSense and Bing and find an offer with good commissions, for example, $12 per sale.
So, doing the math, let’s say you have 1000 clicks in one day with a 10% conversion rate. Conversion means the clicks that actually generate sales and makes you commission.
1000 clicks X 12 cents = 112 dollars (advertising costs/day)
1000 clicks X 10 % = 10 conversion
10 conversion X $12 = $1,200 commission
$1,200 – $112 = $1,088 net commission in one day
How realistic is this computation? If you are a newbie or new to paid traffic, you will probably not going to use the $112 advertising budget per day or $3,360 advertising budget per month, right? Doing so will be VERY risky. As you don’t know if your campaign will work or not.
Take note, that example is just for one search engine or channel like Google. There is still Bing and the numerous Social Media for ads campaigns.
The real scenario (which is I always recommend) is to test your campaign at $5 per day (or 150 per month) ads budget and see how the offer works. Then, scale up from there.
Now using the same example above, you could still earn.
$5 dollars / 12 cents per click = 41 clicks
41 clicks X 10% = 4.1 or 4 conversion
4 conversion X $12 = $ 48 commission
$48 -$5 = $42 net commission in one day
Making computation on ideal scenarios is very inspiring. But why do some members complain about this then? let’s dig in.
Why Do People Complain About Marcus Campbell’s System?
Take a look at my computations above once more. Amazing isn’t? Is that too easy? It looks like there’s no way you’ll be losing money at all, right?
If you nod your head, then think twice.
It’s not that easy. If that’s too easy then everybody would have been doing it.
Here’s the thing you to be careful with when choosing paid traffic method. Yes, it can generate you huge income but you can also lose a lot of money. This is just like the stock market or better yet- gambling. It’s very risky.
- It’s difficult to find low-cost keywords. Then, you will end up choosing quiet expensive keywords for your campaigns.
- It’s not easy to get approval from CPA networks. Most of the networks want to see if you’re an experienced blogger or marketer. So creating a website before approval could be a waste of time.
- Testing campaigns is a trial and error process. You don’t really know if your campaigns will work until you tested it. Unfortunately, not all niches are profitable.
- Some people end up doing 20 campaigns before they get 1 working. So, how many people would have stopped if 10 simple sites campaign testings are not really profitable? Maybe 1/1000.
During my research I found out what other members are complaining about Marcus’ system:
- Complaints about unresponsive support and difficulty in accessing Campbell.
- The cost of the program varies depending on which source you found his program, even you access it the same day on different websites (of Marcus).
- No refund policy.
- Promises refund in 30 days yet TOS says there is no refund.
- Training is based on Blue Host hosting which leaves no room for cheaper alternatives.
- The training is not for newbies. You need to have a better foundation before starting with this otherwise you will ending quitting.
- Getting free traffic is not trivial. Getting your website found on the first page of Google may take forever for a simple site.
- You need to visit one website after the other to access training and resources. This is very time consuming and confusing.
- Some of the training are already outdated and other websites mentioned such as Never Blue CPA network are now under a new name and management.
- Most of the program software seems to have bugs and is flagged by anti-virus programs.
- Some of the links led to broken links or 404 ‘not found’ error code.
Here’s what Marcus’ disclaimer on the footage, if you happened not to notice it because it’s written too small.
Simple Sites Big Profits’ Pricing
The main course cost $127, $197 or $247 One Time Payment (NON-REFUNDABLE), depending on which one of Marcus’ websites you’re accessing his offer.
You will also get 3 installme