How To Create Passive Income Online (Even If You Are Completely Broke)
- 1 “How To Create Passive Income Online (Even If You Are Completely Broke)”
- 2 What is Passive Income Online?
- 3 How to Start Creating Passive Income Online?
- 4 Final Thoughts
- 5 Che’s Top Recommended Programs
“How To Create Passive Income Online (Even If You Are Completely Broke)”Financial freedom online is the best and most convenient lifestyle you can ever achieve as you can manage everything – anytime and anywhere. And good thing is, everyone can actually achieve it by building different types of passive-income generating assets available online. Obviously, in order to achieve financial freedom online, you need to create income-generating vehicles that can generate passive income streams without you having to trade your time. Is that even possible? A big YES.
What is Passive Income Online?If you are new to creating passive income online and wondering what we mean about it, passive income is basically anything that generates income, revenue or earning without spending or trading a lot of your time- something that can earn you money even while you sleep. Passive income online is basically, from the word itself, the income you can generate and manage online. What’s cool about this, is that you have everything you need to create passive income online. Actually, they are even right in front of us every day and some of them are something that we easily can get access today- computer, mobile phones, internet connection plus your own determination and goals. Our modern technology has been and will continuously be evolving over time. As a matter of fact, the financial world is already digitally advanced – credit cards, e-cash, online stock investment, forex, digital currencies. Literally, all kinds of businesses are found online today. On the other hand, while the digitalization has made a lot of things faster and easier, it also has made things complicated for those who are left behind technological advancement. If you are not using it on your advantage right now, then you better start sorting out of the ways in leveraging it today.
How to Start Creating Passive Income Online?The start is always the difficult part. That’s a general thing, right? Now, I don’t want to talk about babies when they start to walk or talk, but it’s basically the same principle when you need to learn some new and something very important. Having the right mindset and setting your priorities are the magic words when starting to build passive income streams online. When you really need something very important, you will really to go for it no matter how many times you fall in every single step or commit mistakes in every single word. Ultimately, the process is the same in creating online passive income. Do you need it? Then, go for it even if you have to fall many times and get up every time you fall. You literally need to practice until you master it. That’s basic, right? However, sometimes, we tend to forget about those basic things in life. The principle is actually the same with any goal you want to achieve in life – start with the basics.
Why Do People Get Scammed?When people are looking for an online opportunity, the majority wants to run and jump even before they learn how to walk. They even want to sing in the opera even before they learn how to talk. In other words, they simply want a quick result (who doesn’t) and by doing so, they simply end up to fail as they are too vulnerable into scams. I know that from my personal experience when I started in online business back in 2009, I thought it was too easy just because someone told me so. Then, I just jumped in without any suspicion – I just want an overnight result. Of course, I failed – many times before I realized the basic principle applies in online business too. Do you need time freedom? Do you need financial freedom? Then you have to learn how to achieve it from scratch. Give it reasonable time and effort. Start slowly but surely and never go for a quick rich scheme online as 99% of them are just garbage programs if they are not scams. If you are scared of getting involved in scams, please read my screening guide on How To Spot Online Scams (including the 14 red flags you should be aware of)”, so that you can more or less see whether the online opportunity is legit or not.
Different Ways In Building Passive Income Online?We know that building passive income requires investments – either money, time or effort. In most cases, you need all of them if you want to accelerate achieving your goals (If you know how to do it right). The good thing is even if you don’t have any money you can still start building up. Here are the 3 scenarios that most people are commonly into when they are ready to start building a passive income online:
- Completely Broke And Need Instant Cash
- Have Time But Have a Little Money
- Have Money But Have a Little/No Time
I’m Completely BrokeUnfortunately, a lot of people who are looking for extra income online are completely broke and they seriously need help in improving their personal finance. Getting an extra $500 monthly income can tremendously improve the personal finances of most of the people who are looking for online opportunities. The advantage of being completely broke (if I may say so in my humble opinion) is that you will be most likely away from scams. Why? it’s simply because you literally have nothing to lose (aside from the time and effort). Why am I saying this? This is because there are a lot of convincing and very deceitful scams out there and believe me it’s not easy to detect a scam if you don’t know the signs of it. Believe me, I already experienced scams many times years ago and I already made a lot of online business reviews – almost 99% of the money making programs out there are either garbage or scams. Okay, let’s move on to the practical things you should do to get started building your passive income online.
- Review your budget and make some possible adjustments to save some money to create an emergency fund and to pay off your debts. You can start making your personal budget with my guide here.
- Do some online hustles that can earn you instant cash. See my ultimate list of 130 websites that will pay you $50-$3,000 per post, article, poem, etc. This is highly recommended to those who can write English in 9th-grade level or up. You don’t have to be professional.
- If writing is not your cup of tea, then you can consider other gigs on fiverr.com and here are the 15 great ways to earn money from it. it’s completely FREE. However, the earnings will not be as much as when you do writing gigs from the above list but it’s a good place to start earning money instantly.
- Start building up your own website while doing writing gigs as a side income. take note, there are a lot of online writers who are happily earning full-time income entirely from writing gigs. But you still need your own website (mostly your own blog) because this will serve as a great advantage when acquiring writing jobs or gigs. You can start a FREE website – it’s very easy. You can actually set it up within 5 minutes.
- Monetize your blog through affiliate marketing. You can get my ultimate guide in building 6-figure affiliate marketing business so I can guide you all the way to your success. It’s completely FREE.
- When you reach this level you know you need to improve your skills constantly and this is where you become aware of the great potentials in the online industry.
Why Start an Online Business?Maybe you have heard about this many times and it pops up over and over again in your screen – if you want to escape the rat race then you need to start building an online business. An online business doesn’t need a huge amount of money yet it has a huge potential of generating passive income. Well, it really does require a real effort to make things work and no matter which type of business it is – there’s no exception. The cool thing is – with an online business whatever you put on the internet stays on the internet. Which means, your business will grow over time and before you know it, you already are building an empire.
I Have Time But I Have Only a Little MoneyOur ultimate goal here is to achieve financial independence and financial freedom through online passive income. As mentioned earlier, these are the type of income that can be generated and managed completely online. This is why you need to build an online business that is scalable and can earn you money even when you sleep. The coolest thing is, you need only a few bucks to start with. On the other side, even if you generate enough income from writing gigs – which is considered to be an active income which means, you trade your time to get paid for your work – you still need your own website as your primary reference when you apply for writing gigs. Amazingly, once your online business starts generating passive income, it will continuously grow. For example, an article or content on your website can bring you cash flow forever as long as you keep it updated. Here are the next steps. 1. Educate yourself. You can find a lot of free information all over the web on how to earn money online, however, if you don’t know what you exactly are looking for, you will just get confused with a lot of information you can find around. I know, I’ve been there too. lol. Get my FREE ultimate guide to a 6-figure affiliate marketing business. This way, I can guide you all the way to your online success completely free too. Why will I do that? Because I honestly want you to succeed and achieve financial freedom online too. 2. Keep doing side hustles and stay in your day job until your online business income reach your money goals. 3. Reevaluate your financial status – check your monthly and yearly budget. Make necessary adjustments to start building a buffer or emergency fund (If you haven’t yet) and pay off your debts faster using your income from your side hustles and your online business. That’s not the end, it’s just the beginning. Get my ultimate guide and see how making money online really works. These are the things you can expect from getting my guide.
- The correct mindset of being an online entrepreneur
- The Best Affiliate Programs
- The First Step To Financial Freedom Online
- The Money Making Process Online
- Understanding Scams And Your Success Journey
- Different Methods To Do Affiliate Marketing
- Prioritizing Education
- “Show Me The Money” & “The Success Formula”
- Every day you will be asked to do simple tasks
I Have Money But I Don’t Have Time“If you can’t find ways to earn money while you sleep, then you will die working for it” – this is one of the famous quotes from Waren Buffet, one of the world’s bests investors. Money is not everything but it truly can do a lot of things. It can literally give you freedom of time to do the things you love. But if you don’t know how to make your money work for you, then you are missing half of your life. Start “employing” your money to work for you and this is the best time to do it. Bo Sanchez, a well-respected preacher and financial mentor, once told that when you invest your money, just imagine them as your employee – they will be working for you. lol. cool. There are a lot of ways you can start with which do not require a technical learning curve. These are the things I personally use.
- Acquiring certificate of deposits (CDs) – these are almost risk-free. you will get a higher interest income than just letting your money sits in an ordinary savings account.
- Crowd Funding – this type of investment is a loan-based investing by helping businesses to grow. It carries a very low risk for your money as you will get fixed interest rates for a given number of months/years and the loan normally comes with a collateral fixed asset from the business owner.
- Cryptocurrency investments on autopilot. You can get my 3-steps guide in investing in Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. This is one of my latest investment I have found the way on how to do it in a very low risk.
- Social Trading and investment – eToro one of the best and pioneer in social trading investment. Social trading is a great feature that allows you to copy others’ trades or portfolio. You can read my thorough review of eToro to see if it’s something you can start with a free demo account. I’ve been using it for years now and I’ve been very satisfied with it as I don’t have to look stick on the platform screen.
- Mutual funds – there are different levels of risks in investing with mutual funds. However, this type of investment is relatively safer than if you invest your money actively with individual stocks. This is because they are being managed by professionals.
- Stock dividends – is also one of my major investments online. I love the yearly distribution of dividends that work as a rental income.
- Individual stocks – investing in the stock market doesn’t have to be complicated. The reason people lose money in the stock market is that they want quick results and get confused with the words trading and investing.
- Trading is buying and selling stocks in a very short very of time (can be minutes, hours or days). This is very risky and please don’t start with this before you really understand how it really works. You can earn a lot of money with trading but you can also lose a lot of money in a very short period of time.
- On the other hand, investing in the long term will minimize your risk by applying the averaging method (such as DCA). Dollar-Cost Averaging Method is also what I use on my index and mutual funds investments.
- Some of my popular posts here are my prudent and proven guides on “How To Protect Yourself From Market Crush“ and “How To Make Money During Market Crash”. Please take time to read them. These will definitely give you great confidence in investing in the stock market in a conservative way and at the lower risk.
- Government bonds – These instruments are loan based investment. When a government wants to issue bonds, it will be made available on a bond auction and will be bought by the large banks and financial institutions. You can call your bank for this opportunity and as soon as you invest in them, you can normally manage them online. They actually don’t require a lot of time to monitor. For instance, when you invest $10,000 for 5-year government bonds at a fixed rate of 5%. Then that’s it – your money will grow every year passively.
- Index fund investment – This investment should be included in your portfolio. They carry minimal risk as long as you use the averaging method.
- Real Estate Investment – Yes, that’s right you can also invest in real estate online at very very low risk. The best way to do it is through peer-to-peer investments.
- Outsourcing Online Business – Yes, people are very busy in creating different kinds of online business as this will definitely bloom and explode in the future. Whether poor or rich people are very interested in this billion dollars industry.Even if you don’t have time you can still leverage from it by starting up and let others build it for you. You can either hire someone to work exclusively for you or outsource all the jobs from different freelancers and different expertise – i.e. fiverr.com.
Final ThoughtsWhether you’re completely broke or have a significant amount of money in your bank, an online business is something that is and will be blooming over time. Don’t get yourself left behind the tends and get your piece of share from the billion dollars industry online. Creating multiple sources of passive income is your surest way to financial independence and freedom. In my humble opinion, there are no excuses in a person who is really determined to achieve it. If you are completely broke, then start earning side hustles online while building up your online business free. As soon as you get the extra room in your budget, prioritize an education – educate yourself on how making money online really works. As time goes by, you need to find ways to save more and earn more and then invest in different types of investments such as CDs, mutual – and index funds, government bonds, dividends stocks, crowdfunding, etc. The opportunities are just around the web. You just need to get the right guide to start right and grow your money surely. I always recommend to trade/invest with paper money first (demo account) to figure out how the features of a particular platform. As soon as you start to invest real money, diversify your investments to minimize your risk as least as possible. I think you already figured it out that’s why it is recommended to invest in different types of investments. It goes with a famous line “do not put all your eggs in one basket”. Applying this concept means not only to invest in different kinds of assets but to spread your investments in different financial institutions and platforms. If you are curious, like my other readers, here are some of the platforms I personally use: Nordnet.DK, eToro, flex funding, Coinbase, Coinmama, Binance, COL Financial and 2 of our local banks here in Denmark.
This is the end of today’s topic “How To Create Passive Income Online (Even If You Are Completely Broke)”. I hope you have learned more about this topic and has given you inspiration where and how to start your journey to financial freedom online. This post contains affiliate links, which means I can get compensation if you buy using my links without any additional cost on your side. If you have any thought or question, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment below. Good luck with your journey to financial freedom online. God bless!
Che’s Top Recommended Programs
- Wealthy Affiliate University – To learn how making money online really works. Open your FREE account here (No credit card info required)
- 3-Steps In Making Money with Bitcoins And Other Cryptocurrencies – Instant Money If You Have A little Money To Invest.
- PipsDominator – To learn how to leverage Forex Trading and trade like a Pro
- If you are completely broke, try these simple gigs online to earn and save money.